Friday, August 5, 2011

Animals Island in the Mountains

Seems like everyone is focused on Gencon.  I'm heading up to the mountains to DM my players up there, have some BBQ, show them the giant Sequoiahs etc.  First time I've managed to get someone up there to play D&D and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm not really prepared because I procrastinated as always, but I'm planning on finally trying out the Ark Island/Animal Alchemist site I started a while back.  Players should expect to encounter skunk-bats, flamingo-giraffe hybrids, the beautiful snake swans, and the obnoxious parrot-pig.

Now, in honor of Jeff bestowing a ruckus award on ZakS here is a video that cracks me up. Keep on ruckusing!



ps I'll try this new design for a bit. I'm tired of being constrained by the narrow column. Let me know if it causes you problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment