Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Silhouettes LII

Nothing too exciting this time, but these things have started cluttering up my desktop so let's get some more out there.  Here are public domain silhouettes for your maps, charts, and counters:

An addax:

 A goa:
A gemsbok:

A mountain goat:

A Musk ox:

This stegosaurus has been sitting around on my computer for years, but I haven't ever found a better example so I might as well give you this slightly lumpy one:

And, finally, a gila monster:
 
I've got more of these animal silhouettes coming soon.  Mostly wilderness related and not very useful as monsters, but I like having a lot of parts to make weird mashups with.  Here's an example:
These have all been added as vector graphics to the zip file linked in my sidebar to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment